Wednesday Morning Drop-In Playgroup
**This playgroup is temporarily not meeting due to COVID-19.**
Our Drop-In Playgroup is on Wednesdays. This ministry is for caregivers and friends of Cedarview with babies and preschoolers.
Wednesday mornings (September – June)
9:30-11:30 am in the Gym
Women’s Bible Studies
There are multiple options for our bible studies. Due to COVID-19 all studies are currently meeting online (via zoom or google meets).
Would you like to join with other women in studying God’s Word? Meeting together (online for now), developing friendships, receiving and giving support? We have multiple studies to choose from:
Monday Evening Studies: 3 different studies Monday evenings:
- Precept Upon Precept: Starting Monday April 12th at 6:45pm (on Zoom), for 7 weeks. A new Precept study on the book of Joshua – Conquering your enemies. God said, ‘Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed.’ Increase your faith in God who has put you in His grip and will never let you go. This study will charge you up and encourage you to press on! The book order for this study is going in on March 15th.
- Young(er) Women’s study (roughly 25-35). Further discussing Sunday messages and provided Bible readings throughout the week.
- Teen girls study. Currently and continuing to study the book of Psalms. Will be continuing in the new year (day tbd) and we welcome newcomers!
Tuesday daytime: We have two studies that happen Tuesday afternoons:
- Search the Scriptures Bible study on the book of Isaiah on Tuesdays and connection and encouragement throughout the week.
- Journey into Knowing God: A Study of The Old Testament Names of God by Tommy C. Higle.
Connection over zoom, studying Disunity in Christ by Christena Cleveland.
Wednesday evenings: Beginning March 3rd studying Get out of Your Head, by Jennie Allen. A study on the book of Philippians – When we submit our minds to Christ, the promises and goodness of God flood our lives in remarkable ways.
Friday Evenings (every second week):
Studying God of Covenant by Jen Wilken – A study of Genesis 12-50. Beginning with Genesis 12, walk alongside the fathers of our faith—Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph—to discern Jesus in the stories of His people. Over 10 sessions, discover how God orchestrates everything for His glory and the good of His people, and see how the God of creation and covenant is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
For more information about any of these studies, please use this contact form and select “The Church Office”
We would love to have you connect with us for prayer!
Thursday nights: Weekly online Women’s prayer meeting from 8-9pm.
Sunday nights: Once per month at 7pm on the following dates for 2021: March 21st, April 18th, May 16th, June 27th, September 19th, October 17th, November 21st, & December 19th.