Psalm 100:4-5 – Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
We look forward to welcoming you back to church! Due to the Ottawa Public Health rules there are seating limits for church gatherings and changes to our normal Sunday worship at Cedarview. We invite you to register for seats for our service. Please note that families from the same household may sit together, but one ticket is required per person including children.
Before Arriving at Cedarview:
Please review this video to get an idea of what to expect at the church:
- We encourage everyone to perform a self-assessment using following link: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment
- Please note that every reasonable precaution has been and will continue to be implemented to protect health and safety of our volunteers, staff and all our congregation.
- Should you not be able to attend the service, we will continue to offer the service online. Please refer to the home page for links to the service.
Upon arrival at the church:
- Please bring a mask as you are required to wear a face mask at all times inside the church (children under 2 are not required to wear masks);
- Please maintain physical distancing at all times, staying 2 metres (or 6 feet) away from others;
- Please use the main sanctuary entrance doors. Look for signs marking the proper entrance door;
- Review the self-assessment sign and general guidelines before entering the front doors;
- Record your self-assessment response and your attendance with a greeter at the entrance foyer;
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the sanctuary;
- Always follow all floor markings to maintain physical distance;
- Please follow the directions provided by ushers/volunteers for seating; and
- Arrive earlier to allow enough time for registration and seating.
- Please refrain from any gathering or socializing in the church foyer or sanctuary;
- Other parts of the church facility are not open for use at this time;
- Water fountains will not be available for use. Please bring your own water;
- Please bring craft packages for kids;
- There will be no children’s ministry due to the restrictions; and
- Our nursery will remain closed until further notice.